Friday, December 3, 2010
Girls Take Vegas
This was fun filled weekend to Vegas for Jo and I. The start of our trip was a 2 1/2 hour drive to Calgary to catch our plane. We were very excited to have this time together and experience Las Vegas.
Welcome to our hotel room at New York New York. It was the biggest hotel that I have ever stayed at. There certainly is a lot to see in Vegas including all the good, bad and the ugly. LOL
We did a lot of walking and one night we were able to see the fountain display at the Bilagio and it was amazing.
All the different hotels on the strip were so interesting to look at. It was neat to see all the different architecture.
This was a fun filled three days of shopping, walking and laughing. Our last night we were there we went to see the Cirque De Soleil show O. It was one of the best and most amazing show that I have ever seen and totally worth seeing. Before the show we enjoyed a truly American experience of eating at a buffet and it was the best buffet that I have ever eaten at. Thank Jo for a great few days of fun. Can't wait for next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment