Wednesday, December 22, 2010
24 Hours In Vegas
This was a great trip that Jamie and I were able to take thanks to my mom. Back in November Jamie found this amazing deal so we jumped at the chance to go to Vegas for the night for $100.00 including air and hotel. Like I said it was a smoking deal. We left first thing in the morning. We arrived to rain thankfully we had missed the worst of it.
We had a lot of things that we wanted to do and had to squeeze it into 24 hours. So on the bus we got to do some shopping.
In a matter of 24 hours we managed to hit 2 buffets (which in Vegas are amazing plus we used coupons for both) we also got to 3 different shopping malls and saw one Cirque du Soleil show. This is the closest that I have ever been to the Eiffel Tower just not in Paris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment