Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Darien the Band Player

Can you believe that my boy is a band player. LOL. I never thought that I would have one of my children play in a school band and for Darien I am sure that this will be his first and last year. LOL He is doing really well at it and is getting 100% in it but I don't think that it is really his cup of tea. I was however thrilled to be able to go to his first bank concert. It was pretty cute and you could actually tell what it was that they were playing. :) Jamie who has never played an instrument was impressed also.
I am sure that this video won't do it justice but they were actually really good. So please enjoy the sweet sounds of the grade 6 band. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment