This is what Daddy got and boy are we glad. LOL
It is so great that all our boys are at a great age for enjoying Christmas. What a joy.
Keagan was so excited to see a nerf gun. Now everyone in our family has one so let the wars begin.
It was a great Christmas morning and of course in true Brown fashion we decided to take a trip to Winnipeg. Yes you read it right after opening up all our presents and having something to eat it was time to pack up and head east 15 hours to Winnipeg. This was something that we decided to do Christmas Eve after realizing that Jamie would not be going back to work yet because of the accident we thought it was our chance to head out and visit with Tyler and Michelle. This is Stefan on day one of the trip. He was very lucky to be able to use his Christmas money to buy a used Ipod touch and it was the best money spent. There will be more posts about our grand adventure. LOL
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Christmas Morning 2010
This is such an exciting day. I am pretty sure that I was awake before the kids were this year. I have no idea why but it was just what it was. I kept waiting for them to get up really early but it just didn't happen. They got up at their usual time. LOL
Good morning my sweet boys.
Our family 2010
This is the only picture evidence that I have that Grandma Hazel was with us this year. LOL It is a shame that Darien has such a funny look on his face. :)
Everyone should have a good set of knives. LOL Thanks my love.
I could never get a picture of Rylan looking at me, he was too busy concentrating on his gift opening. :)
Darien's gift. He was pretty excited because he has been watching how to video on You Tube for the last three months. I have no idea how he can ride his Rip Stick but it sure is neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment