Monday, July 23, 2012

Great White Cliffs of Dover

We have now moved from my Uncles house in the country to Canterbury to stay so that we can continue with our tours.  Keagan enjoying some much needed beauty sleep.  LOL
We managed to make it out the the coast today and the boys couldn't be happier.
I couldn't be happier either.  It has always been my dream to see the Great White Cliffs of Dover and there they are.  So exciting!
I love this picture of the boys.
And this one too.  They all had bought little airplanes and we playing with them.  Moments and pictures like these are priceless.  :)
This was so amazing.  We were actually on top of the cliffs.  It was very intimidating as there is nothing to stop you from falling over the edge.
Lets just say we held onto the children very closely.
There is that beautiful curly hair.  Such a cute boy.
At the base of the cliffs.
This was an amazing castle that we drove by while in the country.  I loved this day and all the amazing views that we got to see.  I am so thankful that I was finally able to see this stunning view.

No comments:

Post a Comment