Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fairwell Great Grandma

I was able take some pictures from when my dad was little and I just had to share them with you as they are so cute.  It is amazing how much he and Stefan look a like.  In this one picture is my Uncle Jim on the left and my dad on the right.  Don't you just love his hair.  LOL  Just like Stefan.
Another cute one.  :)
Here you have the twins.  It is hard to see but what a great memory to have.
Ever since I can remember this is always were we have taken our family pictures with my grandma, so not wanting to break tradition here our my family memories.  :)
What a joy it was to see my 94 year old grandma.  She is such a strong and individual person.  A real example of living life to the fullest and helping other.  My kids asked me the other day if I wanted to live to be 100 and if I am anything like my Grandma than yes please.  :)
We were loaded right to the gill driving down south to London.  We couldn't have fit another thing in without having to leave one of the children behind.  LOL
We of course had to have a picture of Jamie driving on the right hand side.
We arrived at my Uncle Charles house in the afternoon and took the boys for a small hike to burn off some energy.  I have't seen my Uncle in quite some time so it was wonderful to be able to conect with him and his lovely wife.
Enjoying the open space and beautiful green hills and fields.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your father (my brother in law) when he was younger. There is little doubt that Stephan is his grandson the likeness is considerable - your Dad would have been so proud. Jxxx

    ReplyDelete