Wednesday, September 8, 2010
My Baby Goes to School
I know that this day has been coming for a long time but really is it here? Yes, Stefan is now in playschool three mornings a week and I can't believe it. I think that Stefan and I are both ready. Stefan has been so excited for this day.
He was so funny this morning and had to take a ton of funny pictures. LOL
He is such a ham.
I am pretty sure that this was shout of joy. LOL
He is so lucky because he has three friends that are all going to the same playschool and they are together in the same class. This is his best friend Aidan.
I have no idea how many times I have gone down these stairs. I find it hard to believe that this is our sixth year of going to this play school. And that so long ago it was Darien going to his first day of play school.
It is so hard to believe that all my kids are getting older and that I am getting older. I feel like I have moved on to a very different stage of life. I am having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to not having little ones around. I am beginning to wonder what people do to fill their time. I have started really taking time for myself each morning that Stefan is at playschool I am doing my running and it is great. It is so nice to have time to myself and not to try and squeeze it in around other peoples schedules. What makes it even better is that Stefan loves school every day he asks if it is his day to go to school. Thankfully he gets three great mornings a week and so do I. LOL I can handle that for now. I am sure it will be a different story when he is at school full time. Then I will be really lost. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't even imagine what a whole morning by myself would be like! I have a few more years to go before I get there - - Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete