Monday, September 6, 2010

Telus World of Science

Today I decided to take the kids to Telus World of Science as it was free admission for the day. I thought what a great way to spend the day while Jamie was working and the boys always enjoy exploring and playing. This was the best display because there is nothing better for boys than smelling all the different gross smells of the human body. LOL I love Keagans face in this picture.
I even got under to have a look to see what it look like in a pond. It was so neat to feel like you were in the water with the fish.
Hands on. This is just like the piano from the movie big. The boys really enjoyed trying their skills on the piano.
These mirrors are so cool. We had a really good laugh seeing how different our bodies looked.
The great tower building. Darien managed to make a pretty tall tower. These blocks were so cool. They were a soft plastic/foam so they didn't hurt when they fell.
Lets get creative. LOL
Keagan's was pretty solid. Stefan's official job was knocking them all over. LOL
One day Rylan dreams of being an astronaut. I love that my kids dream big and you never know they might actually do it. I will do all that I can to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
They even got to do a little bit of rock climbing.
We were able to stay for the whole day. I packed us a lunch so that it was a completely free day and boy was it fun. We were able to stay for one of the science shows and Keagan was so excited to get picked to go up and help. It was such a great way to spend the day with my boys. There was something for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment