Friday, September 3, 2010
Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year LOL
We love singing that song to our kids when it is back to school time. This summer was so wonderful that I really didn't want school to come. I enjoy having my kids home but I know that we all benefit from having a schedule. Towards the end of summer they were ready to go back also. It was so much fun shopping for their back to school outfits this year. I love being able to take the boys out and see their different styles. Darien was all about the pink and lime green.
Everything that Keagan picked was read.
Rylan doesn't really have a style yet. He was just happy to go to school. LOL
This is totally who Rylan is. LOL
I am so lucky that Darien is still happy to have me take him to school and take pictures of him in his classroom. I can't believe that he is in Grade 6 already. Where has the time gone. I hope that this year is another great one for him.
His teacher this year seems really good. They each get a chore each day that has to be completed which I think is a great idea. I think that this might be the last year that I get to take him to class :( They grow up so quickly.
Rylan started grade 1 and boy was he excited. He has a great teacher this year, it is the same teacher that Keagan had for Grade 1 so that will be good. Let the fun year begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment