Our spunky, fun loving Rylan turned 10 today!! I can still remember the night I went into labor with him. He was so beautiful when he was boy with all his chubby little roles. Rylan has grown into such a sweet natured little boy. He is smart, caring and loyal.
He works very hard at school and his french is amazing. He sounds like a real little french man and loves it very much.He has an amazing imagination and is a great big brother to Stefan (most of the time) LOL
The two of them are best buddies and I am so thankful that they have each other. Rylan seems to be able to make friends were ever he goes.
Happy Birthday Ry Guy
We love you to the moon and back.
You are going great places if you stay true to who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment