Mom and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to England but even better I was able to take her to the place that Jamie and I love. Amsterdam. This was her first time going and it was so much fun. Our tiny yet very comfortable room in our B&B.
The only downside was the stairs. LOLIt was almost like climbing a ladder.
This is in front of the main train station We managed to find our way around just fine but there was a lot of walking.
The weather wasn't the greatest but we made do with what we had.
I wish this picture wasn't so blurry but what can you do when you are taking a selfie with you mom lol
We were waiting for our dinner cruise to start and I just had to have my picture taken.
We loved the cruise. It was beautiful to see all the different canals and bridges.
The food was amazing.
And we were thankful not have to walk any were. LOL
One of the many bridges that we saw.
We did the hop on hop off bus and were able to go and see so many parts of Amsterdam.
This is what makes Amsterdam so wonderful all the amazing sights.
And the beautiful buildings.
This is mom in front of Anne Franks home.
Our last day was perfect. The sun was shining and it was so warm.
I love having these memories with my mom.
My mom is the most important women in my life. I am so thankful that I have this time with her.
I love you mom.
Our last lunch and it was great. We had crepes and they were so good. Mmmm.
We had a family dinner with all my dads side of the family and it was great to be all together.
I had both of my Uncles there (my dads brothers) and family and it is so neat to see who he looks like and talks like. Sometimes we forget the little things.
It is hard to believe that my Grandma is 96 and still going strong. She is slowing down but not much.
We went for a walk to enjoy the sun shine. This women is such an example to me.
Look at her spunk. LOL
One day I hope to be like her young at heart and body when I am that age.
No comments:
Post a Comment