Monday, November 15, 2010
Happy Birthday Daddy
Ahhh, one more year has pasted for my wonderful husband LOL. He is now officially 35 and that is really hard to believe. Really in just a couple of years we will have been together for 20 years and that is really mind boggling to me but it brings such joy to my heart when I think about what a blessing it is to have Jamie as my eternal companion. As is tradition our birthdays are very simple. LOL I know what you are thinking "wow what a tradition" but what can I say that is the only way I role. LOL
For us we are happy with a dinner of the birthday persons choice, cake and a couple of presents and life it great. LOL I am sure that there are times when the boys wish that there was more but as we tell them we do other things though out the year instead of just on birthdays.
The boys were so excited to get Jamie a nerf gun for his birthday. They love to try and dodge the bullets and it is the funniest thing to watch. He also got a new camel pack (water hydration back pack) for our future hikes so that everyone can carry their own water we even found a small one for Stefan it is so cute. Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life. I am looking forward to many more great years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment