Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Boys Take on Vegas

We are so lucky to have great friends that we can travel with as couples and families but also that love to get away for guys trips and girls trips. This time it was the boys with the grand adventure. LOL Jamie as always trying out the hotel bed. :)
Were else do you get to see a playboy bunny but in Vegas. LOL When Jamie showed me the picture I had no idea who it was other than the fact that it must be a playboy bunny. LOL I wonder how I can tell.
I thought for sure that they had made it to Paris on their little trip but no there is a ton of stuff fun things to see in Vegas. :)

The view of the strip at night. It looks pretty cool. They walked up and down it all day so they were pretty tired when they were done.
This is their ride. I thought that it was pretty funny when they told me that they got a convertible. I could just picture Jamie's few hairs blowing in the breeze, Keith's bald head bobbing in the breeze and so the only one that really fit was Tyler with his full head of hair still. LOL
And there is the proof of Tyler and his hair. LOL
And look Jamie's hair didn't move at all. LOL
They took the car out to see the hover dam. Jamie said that it was pretty amazing.
Jamie said that it freaked him out looking over the edge, which I thought was a little crazy considering his love for flying. I don't' think you can get any higher than a plane.
For J's birthday present his brother bought him a helicopter tour over the dam. This is the view he got while up there.
The after flight picture.
The three amigos. They had such a great time and I know that there was a lot of laughter going on to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment