Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Ry Guy

What more can I say this Rylan is such a great kid and a wonderful part of our family. He truly has the best personality and brings such a special light to our family. This picture says it all, as cute as he is, is how cute his personality is. :)
It is hard to believe that he is 6 years old already. I have no idea where the time has gone. I have loved every min. of it. For his birthday dinner he had his favorite spaghetti and home made garlic bread.
Happy Birthday Ry Guy. I love that Stefan still calls him Ry Ry.
We don't do any thing too major for birthdays but we enjoy our time together and enjoy talking about birthday boys birth and funny things that he has said or done over the years. It is a time to celebrate them and the joy that they bring into our lives. Happy Birthday to my favorite Ry Guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment