Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time For Mom & Dad San Fran Fun!!!

I know that I say this all the time but we have the best family ever. We are so blessed to have a family that loves to have our boys. This time it was Jamie's brother Tyler and wife Michelle that took the boys for a week. This tradition started when Darien was 5 and he went to their house for a week in the summer. This year they called and asked if they could have all 4 boys for a week in Aug. We were very shocked that they would want all the boys at once but trusted that they would be well taken care of and have a ton of fun so it was planned. Jamie and I then did our own planning. It was between going to Victoria, San Fransisco and San Diego. San Fran won out in the end, it is one of our favorite places to go. This is inside our very tiny room. LOL
I loved the fact that the sink was inside the closet. LOL
We got a three day pass for the trams and street cars. It was a great way to get around the city.
This was our first time going into China Town. Jamie loves to look in all the knicky knacky stores. There are so many things in there that we would never buy but it was fun looking at them all.
I wish that I could remember what the name of this building is but it has a very distinct look to it.
It is hard to see in this picture but this is the steepest street in San Fransisco. We had a great time for our first day. There was a lot of walking. Sadly while we were there it was really cold. I ended up having to buy an extra sweater just to stay warm. LOL At least it didn't rain while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment