Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Day Three Park City
This was such a fun day. We made out way to Park City which is in the mountains. During the winter there is amazing skiing but in the summer they have these really cool slides. If you grew up watching Sesame Street you will remember right at the beginning they show people sitting on these sled things down down a slide well that it what we did and it was so cool. This was our journey up the gondola to get to the top of the slide.
Behind us is Mike, Joseph (his son), his daughter Ashley and Darien (aren't' they cute how they are sitting on the other side. This is another wedding that we are planning for LOL)
Following close behind are the Hansen's. I love little K's expression. It was so cute.
Pulling our sleds to the slide.
Let's practice breaking. We had to control our own speed so the kids practiced. I don't have any pictures going down because I was having too much fun. :)
After we made out way over to the Coaster. This was really cool. Darien was big enough to drive his own again so Rylan went with him, Keagan and Jamie went together and then Stefan and I. It was great because you would ride on your coaster to the top and then again you would have control of how fast you could go. It was so much fun and we laughed all the way down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment