Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wideup/Birthday Party

This year for we were able to have a great wide up party for Darien's lacrosse team. It has been great getting to know so many people over the years in lacrosse, they are a great/fun group of people.
This year they were kind enough to let us use it has a time to celebrate Stefan's birthday and he was so excited to see so many people at his party. LOL It is great because really he has spent a lot of time with all these people and kids for the the last three years coming to games and practices for lacrosse.
Like I said before I often feel badly for him having his birthday at such a busy time of the year but really for him all that really matters is that he got to have a party with cake and people singing to him. It really is the simple things when you are so little.
One day he will want something different. As long as I always get a cute picture of him blowing out his candles then I am happy. LOL
In true Brown fashion he really only likes the sweet stuff, mmmm icing.
To end off the day there was a great game of field lacrosse played. It was a great afternoon with some really fun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment