My baby is THREE. Seriously, where has the time gone. I can not believe that the last three years have gone by so quickly and that he is turning into a little boy so quickly. He will always be my baby though no matter what.
Stefan has been such a joy. He has the best personality and acts like life is one big party or joke. Which sometimes can be really frustrating because he is so easy going that when he is getting in trouble he thinks it is such a joke that often you will hear him giggle as he is being
reprimanded. So
frustrating and yet so cute at the same time. As if he is thinking you can't really be that mad about something so little.
LOLI often feel like he got the short end of the stick being born so close to the craziness of the end of the school year but we always try to have a good time.

Really how cute is this kid.
LOL There is nothing that I love more than his curly blond hair. The curls are the one thing that I can lay claim to as they are the exact same as my dads when he was a little boy.

He is such a typical three year old. He was so excited to turn three. He is such a simple child, all that really matters to Stefan at this time in life are his soother and
blankie and snacks. Those are the three things that he asks for every day.
LOL
The older boys are always eager to help out and help him play with his toys.f
LOL This has been the best three years with Stefan and he
truly completed our family. There is nothing that brings me greater joy that my children and watching them grow. I know that I say it all the time but as much as I enjoy the little moments right now, I can't wait to see what the future h
olds for each of my children. I guess that it part of the joy in being a parent. Love You Stefan
No comments:
Post a Comment