There really are no words to describe the joy and love that I have for this little boy. He is making great choices in his life and he has a very special spirit about him. He is full of love for the gospel and his family.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
What A Beautiful Day!!!
This was by far the best day of the weekend. I can't tell you how special it was to see the joy on Keagan's face. This day was all about him and it was great.
There really are no words to describe the joy and love that I have for this little boy. He is making great choices in his life and he has a very special spirit about him. He is full of love for the gospel and his family.
I am so thankful that I have the blog so that I can look back on these days and remember the special feeling that we had. The joy of watching Jamie baptize Keagan was wonderful. It never ceases to amaze me how far we have come over the years and all the blessings that we enjoy but the greats joy is seeing our children grow and the choices that they make. (At least for now the choices are good. LOL We will have to wait and see what the future holds) I wonder sometimes if Jamie saw this future when he was just newly baptised at the age of 19. Amazing how life changes!!!
I do know one thing for sure he wouldn't change anything and he knows that he has been very blessed. I love looking at family pictures and I look forward to seeing how those pictures change over time.
As always my mom is so supportive and made the journey out for this special day (sadly Jamie's mom was not able to be there but she was missed) My mom even gave a talk. Keagan was so excited when he received his first set of scriptures from my mom. It is tradition. :)
By pure chance this all happened at the same time that my brother and nephew were out visiting. It was great to have my big brother there.
After a wonderful morning it was time to head back to our house for some fun with family and friends. We truely are blessed to have super supportive friends. The Hansons even made the journey up to support Keagan. We had a real house full. There were 16 children and 9 adults.
There really are no words to describe the joy and love that I have for this little boy. He is making great choices in his life and he has a very special spirit about him. He is full of love for the gospel and his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment