Tonight was the Baden Powell Banquet. I will be honest it was a little dry but the boys did well. There were a couple of times that Keagan looked a little bit lost but he loved it.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
My Boy Turns 8
Ok, I know that I say this with every birthday that my kids have, but really why is it that time goes by so quickly and were does it go? My cute, fun loving Keagan turned 8 today. It has been a wonderful 8 years with lots of learning experiences but also a whole lot of fun.
It is hard to say what Keagan was most excited about. He was so happy to be turning 8. He was so excited about his up coming baptism and also being able to finally start cubs.
Because his birthday was on Thurs. it made for a very busy night because he was going to his first night of cubs. We managed to get some presents opened up before heading out the door for cubs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment