Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Happy Birthday to Me
Today was a wonderfully relaxing day. I spent the afternoon outside with my boys watching them play and have some fun while my loving hubby was inside cooking me my birthday dinner. He brought out the bubbly.
The boys are always so excited when we get to have a "fancy" dinner and the best part about it is the fun glasses that they get to drink out of.
My hubby made me a great steak dinner and it was divine.
He went all out by making a cake for me too. It was so good and tasty. I thought that he did a fabulous job.
Thankfully he didn't but on the number of candles that I was turning because I don't think that I could have blown them all out. LOL I am happy to be turning 32. The last 32 have been wonderful, trying, uplifting, blessed, joyous, amazing, adventuresome and so much more that I am looking forward to the next 32. For me there is no better way to spend a birthday then with my family. I am a very low key person so this was perfect. Thank J for all your hard work. Love You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Tracy!
ReplyDeleteJamie did a beautiful JOB!!!!
Dont you love fancy dinners at home? Perfect!
Wow, how nice to be spoiled with a fancy dinner on your birthday!!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed it. I would have sent a singing telegram or something else low key.
ReplyDelete