Friday, November 10, 2006

The Cats Out of the Bag




Yes, the rumor is true we are expecting our 4th baby due sometime in July. We have only just found out so I am only about 1 1/2 months along. We are very excited as this will be our last. We thought for sure that Rylan was going to be our last but after a lot of thought we decided that one more was in store for our family. We have not told our boys yet as the next 9 months are going to be long enough, so we figured we would wait until the first doctors appointment in Dec. then tell them. It was really funny because the way I told Jamie was by baking him a cake and on the top I wrote 3 + 1 = 4 and he was very shocked, the kids all enjoyed the cake and Darien was the funniest because he thinks that his mom is the best at math. How funny is that it. So I found out the same weekend that Jamie was a way on a trip to New York with his bothers and when he got home he was very surprised. We did not think that it would happen so quickly as all the other times it has taken us a while to get pregnant, so we figure it was meant to be. So far so good, I am not feeling too sick just a little bit off some days. I am a little bit upset at the fact that I am eating all the time and that I have not been running for about 3 weeks, so I am going to go back to the gym and see if I can stay on tract even while I am pregnant. We will see.
Jamie and I have been working on the basement after the kids go to bed and last night was no different. But after missing the second plug hole we dicided it was time to have an early night which was nice for a change. It is amazing the amount of stuff that you try to squeeze in after you kids have gone to sleep.
Marcy thanks for the notes and I have been trying to get onto you site but it will not let me in. Can you let me know what I can do? Thanks.
The pictures that I have added is obviously the cake and the other one is of us on our family vaction this summer when we took three weeks and drove down the Oregon coast to San Fransico, over to Lake Tahoe, up to Salt Lake and home. We used our tent trailer the whole time except for a couple of nights in San Fransico. It was a great trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment