Yesterday morning we found out that a friends two year old daughter had a terrible accident involving fire and that they were at the hospital. After many phone calls we discovered that that was going to be well but she will have some healing to do. There was some damage done in their house and it had a stronge smoke smell through out the house so we made some phone calls and within an hour their house was beening cleaned by some very willing sisters from church. It was so amazing to see these ladies in action, and all the work that was done. There was not a spot in their house that did not get cleaned and there was not a towel, sheet or peice of clothing that didn't get taken home to some ones house to be cleaned.
So, today was not very eventful as a new week begins. Darien has school and he is really enjoying grade two. He is very quick to learn things and it is amazing to watch him learn and grow each year. Keagan goes to playschool three times a week for two hours, it is very cute because his best friend is a little girled named Chelsea and they play together all the time. When I picked Keagan up from school today his teachers had to come out and tell me what he said. They said that they were all sat down for snack time and Keagan was sitting across from Chelsea just kind of staring at her, when he turned to his teacher and very seriously said to her "Teacher I can't wait for the day that I get to marry Chelsea". Well, they thought that was so cute that they think that we should write it down and see where things are in 20 years. It is funny the things that kids think of.
We had our family home evening tonight and now for their activity they are playing hide and seek in the dark which is my boys favorite game to play but Rylan (2) is not thinking that it is very much fun. I have to head off to work in about 20 min. For those of you that don't know I am working at Tim Hortons 3 nights a week so that we can get our basement done before Christmas. So far I have been able to pay for everything which is very exciting we are now working on putting up the dry wall. So off to work I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment