This is the one day that I truly get to celebrate being a mom. There are days when I wonder what it would be like to be a working women and how different my life would be. There are day when I look at these boys and wonder if I am doing enough to teach them, love them and help them to grow into wonderful young men. But then I look at them and think I wouldn't trade this for the world and I feel so incredibly blessed to have them call me mom. To go through the ups and downs with them. To face each challenge with them as a learning experience for myself. Maybe by the time they are all grown I will have gotten it down pact, but I highly doubt that. LOL They are my pride and joy and thank my Heavenly Father for letting me be their mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment