Friday, February 8, 2013

Final Beach Day :(

Sadly all good things must come to an end.  But not before the boys and I went to the beach just one more time for some fun in the sun and surf.  They never got tired of jumping in the waves.
Or boogie boarding, which by the way is way better with goggles on.  ;)
Darien showing us his moves.
Keagan doing what he does best playing in the sand.
Again the goggles make all the difference.  LOL
On our way home the sunset was amazing.
Darien and his self portrait.  LOL
We decided to head out to this very secluded beach which involved driving across a lava field.
The boys scaring the birds.
The sunset just got better and better.
I am sad that we are missing Stefan in this picture, but he stayed home to swim in the pool.  I love this picture of my boys and the sunset.
My monkeys hanging in the tree.
Our final farewell to Kona Hawaii.  I am sure we will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment