Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Country Bike Tour

We really enjoyed do the bike tours so we decided to to a country side bike tour.  This was took us out of the city.  Our first stop was at a loch.  There were so many boats waiting to come in and sail the cannels as it was a beautiful day.
House boats are a very popular thing in the cannal.  They are however very strick about how many there can be and have put a cap on it.  The history of Amsterdam is very facinating and I learned a lot.
Riding through one of the many parks surrounding the city.  When the weather is nice everyone flocks to be outside.
I loved this little house right on a small canal in the country side.
So beautiful.
Love the action shot.  We even managed to trade off the camera while riding our bikes.  I know distracted drivers.  LOL  The flowers we beautiful.
We stopped at a farm were they make cheese and clogs.
This the cheese againg.
There are only 4 people in Amsterdam certified to make clogs and it was really interesting to see one of them make the clogs.
Stopping by one more windmill.  This was so a wonderful day.  I know I say that a lot but really every day was wonderful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment