There were so many wonderful things to try at the market. I have never tasted a fruit that tastes like sweet potatoes. We had some wonderful mangoes and even white pineapple which I have never even seen before.
It was hard to decided what to get but we all walked away with some yummy treats.
I have to say that the worst thing about being in Costa Rica is the bugs. LOL The scariest room in the whole house was the laundry room. I was never sure what I was going to find in there and this was a very large spider that I wasn't too keen on finding. I felt like every time I went in there was something watching me and you could hear them moving around. I ended up taking someone in there with me every time to watch my back. LOLAfter a shopping we decided to head out for dinner. We all managed to make it through except for Stefan he fell asleep in my arms. The waiter was awesome because he found this pad that we could lay him down on so that I could eat.
The rest of us really enjoyed out meal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment