Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School

These are my handsome boys. Can you believe that they are all getting so big. As usual they were all very excited for school to start. I am so thankful that my boys enjoy school. I am really looking forward to this year. This is my last year before all my boys are at school. :(
Darien 12 years old starting grade 7.

Keagan 9 years old starting grade 4.

Rylan 6 years old starting grade 2.

I was so glad that Darien let me take him to class. I know that this will be my last year but at least he still isn't too cool for me. LOL

Rylan is such a good boy and this year is going to be great for him.

Keagan is the big man on campus this year being the oldest in the school. He is pretty excited about that. He is doing so well and we are so happy with how he is doing these days.

This is going to be a great year. Our boys have some wonderful teachers and I can't wait to see what this year holds for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment