I know that I take a lot of pictures but it is because I have such a bad memory. I am so thankful that I live in a time where I can look at these pictures and remember all the things that I have done with my family. I know that this doesn't really show the true picture of our lives (not really showing the daily joys of being a parent ;) if you know what I mean) but I can say that I am thank that I can look at these pictures when we are having a bad day and remember that it isn't "always" a struggle. LOL
As I mentioned before we have decided that we want to enjoy more of the festivals that our fine city offers so we made our way to Taste of Edmonton. We are really glad that we went. They had a great display of cars and so we all stood in front of our dream car. It was really fun.
I love this picture of Keagan my little skater dude. LOL
It is a good thing that Darien plans on being a spinal surgeon or he would never be able to afford this car. LOL
Rylan wants to be a geologist so I not sure if this car will ever become a reality. LOL
We will wait and see what lies ahead of Stefan but lets hope it is good. LOL
The point of this festival is to try all the wonderful food that Edmonton has to offer at the different restaurants so they have booths that offer a small sample of their food. The boys were having a hard time deciding what they were going to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment