Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Family Fun in Ontario

Aunt Chris is working her magic. LOL Stefan hit his head with his cousins and ended up with a huge goose egg. So Aunt Chris is trying to make it go down with her magic knife. LOL




Uncle Gary brought out big red so the boys could go for a ride.

And they drove it all the way to Mackies. It serves the best french fries and drinks.

I am pretty sure that we have a picture of each of the boys riding on this ride. It seems like it just keeps going. LOL

I am thinking that Darien is getting to be a little big but he will try. LOL

Aunt Chris with her son Kevin and the boys by Lake Superior.

The famous Uncle Gary. Rylan asks on a regular basis when he is coming for a visit. :) So cute.

Heading back to "The Fish Farm"

Stefan took a little nap on the way home in the back of the cab. Really are we red necks or what LOL

This is one of my favorite parts of going back to Ontario to visit and it is the fact that it is so wonderful to sit around with a great bonfire and just enjoy one anothers company. It was be so nice to live closer but then I don't think we would appreciate it as much.

Everyone is enjoying their s'mores.

And of course it wouldn't be a trip without Darien getting do some driving on the farm. LOL

I am pretty sure that this is the only reason why he likes to go.


I am so thankful for Jamie's family. They are all so great and love our children. Our kids look forward to visiting and I can understand why. I can't wait for it to by my turn again.

Thank you to Aunt Kris and Uncle Bob for taking such great care of my boys. Can't wait to see everyone in two year. :)

On their way home. They were missed but I know for sure that they had a wonderful time. They just can't wait for their next father son trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment