Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I realized the other day that I am growing up. It's not that I have been in denial about this I just haven't felt like I was. I have felt like this was someone else life as funny as that might sound. When you are growing up you dream of having a family and all that goes along with it but it is hard to believe that I am really living that dream. I feel so blessed to have each of my boys. Each of them is unique and wonderful in their own special way. There are days when I wonder if we will make it to see the next day but we always do. LOL There are definitely challenges of being a mom/parent but I would not trade it for anything. What I have realized is that the good days do out weigh the bad even if at that moment is doesn't feel like it. I just pray that I can learn and grow which I do every day. What a blessing it is to be a mom, I just pray that I can be the mom that these boys need. Love You Boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment