Friday, April 29, 2011

Field Trip to Ft. Edmonton

As a mom I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom. There are some days when I wonder what it would be like to be a professional working women but then I have these special days when I get to go with my kids on some special trips and it makes me thankful that I am able to do this as these days are not going to be around forever. This was a trip to Ft. Edmonton with Rylan's class. This was the olden days of school. Boy was this teacher ever strict. LOL
Standing outside the school house. It is an original school house that was moved to Ft. Edmonton from St. Albert.
Rylan at the mercantile.

We are making ice cream. It sure made us thankful for the time in age that we live in where we can go to the store and buy ice cream instead of spending an hour making it. :)

Best Buddies.

This was a fun day and I will always be thankful for the time that I have been able to spend with my children on their field trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment