Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Roatan Island Honduras
This is by far our most favorite place to stop while on cruising. We were able to go here on our last adult only cruise and we loved it then and this time it was no different. Roatan Island Honduras is so amazingly beautiful. Being on this beach is so amazing. I loved every minute of it. Stefan and a friend of Jamie's from working playing in the water.
The of my life. Everyday I feel so thankful for all that we have together, he is my best friend and the man that I look forward to growing old with.
Posing for the camera. LOL Stud.
This is one place that I don't think I would ever get tired of going to. There is something so peaceful and beautiful. The water is amazingly clear with calm waves and the snorkeling is right off the beach. Amazing!!!
Me taking a picture of Aunt Pat taking a picture of me. LOL
Brothers. It is so awesome to see how close Jamie and his brother Tyler have become over the years. They are best friends now and have so much fun together.
Fun in the sand. I don't know how many sand castles and holes they dug but they had a great time doing it.
Me and my BFF's. These girls are great and we have so much fun together. We have been through a lot together and I trust them with all my little secrets. LOL Love You girls.
Rylan loves wearing his life jacket which is just fine with me, safety first. :)
Jamie and his twin. This is Mr. A from Jamie's work and it was so funny when they showed up with matching bathing suites and then the icing on the cake was when Mr. A was able to find a matching hat with Jamie's. Which one is which? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for sharing your fabulous holiday with us - it is so great that we know most of your friends and can just imagine the fun you all had. Loved the photo of my beautiful sister in that pale blue dress. HRH
ReplyDelete