Saturday, April 3, 2010
Hiking and Exploring!!!
This is were our downhill journey begins. LOL This was a great hike that we went on while visiting my brother. The only thing was that it was down hill all the way. My only thought was that we would have to hike 2.2 km uphill to get back to the cars. LOL
Mom even came on the adventure with us. She did great and managed to make it back to the cars without being carried, unlike Stefan. LOL
The treasure was at the bottom of the hill, the ocean. I just doesnt' get any better for my kids.
I love this picture of my nephew. It is great because all the boys get a long so well.
Stefan is our hesitant one. He is scared of anything that moves. I hope that he out grows it because you can't be a part of this family be afraid of anything because the boys just won't have it. (this applies the mom who is scared to death of spiders LOL) I am sure that it is because of his age but we were pretty excited when he was willing to hold the star fish. He was pretty proud of himself also.
Keagan has no fear. He will hold anything. He is the only one of the boys that will chase every crab he sees until he can catch it and hold it.
I loved this picture. Just a little piece of heaven watching my boys all together. Love the father and son pose.
The first star fish that Rylan was able to catch on his own. He was pretty proud of himself.
What more can I say. It was freezing outside and the water was even colder but that didn't stop the boys from reaching in as far as they could to get that next star fish. Boys will be boys!!!
Still, with no shirt but so very happy.
All the boys doing their exploring. I am pretty sure that we explored the shore line for about 2 hours just working our way along. The only reason why they finally agreed to go was because they started getting hungry.
They are so cute with their tales made from evergreeen trees. They pretty much ran all the way back to the cars. I was exhausted by the time we got back. Stefan was an all star and walked all the way back up the huge hill. I can't tell you how much I love these days with my kids. Being outside in nature, exploring, and enjoying the beauty it just the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous pics!!! I grew up on the Island and these pics bring back a lot of memories. It really is just the best place to be a kid, to hike and explore!
ReplyDelete