Friday, January 29, 2010

New Year New Blog

So here it is. I have now been keeping a blog for three years and I have really enjoyed keeping track of all our memories. It has been great to go through it every so often and see all the different experiences that we have had over the years and I am looking foward to many more.

I decided to change blog addresses for a fresh start and to try something new. So here it goes. For those of you that are reading my blog for the first time I hope that you enjoy the every day life of a family of 8. We enjoy making a lot of great memories together. We have our trials but at the end of the day we are a family and that is the way that it will stay. For those of you that have been following my blog for a while, thanks for being a part of our lives and I would love any comments that you have to make.

Heres to many more years of blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment