Friday, February 16, 2007
Birthdays and Being a Mom
I have come to realize that as you get older birthdays are just not the same. Don't get me wrong I have had lots of wonderful phone calls this morning and we have plans for tonight but now that I am a mom the bathrooms still need to get done and diapers need to be changed even on my birthday. How funny is that? I have been putting off doing my bathrooms for a while because they are my least favorite things to do but finally I had to do it. So yes they are sparkling clean again and it feels good. It was really cute because the first one to wish me a happy birthday was Keagan and he said it as soon as he came down stairs this morning, he was so cute looking tired and half asleep but he still remembered. I love my children. I have let my husband off the hook in the way of presents for this year because I got to go on a fabulous trip and I did do some shopping damage in the way of shoes. He was glad to hear that because he seems to have a hard to planning presents. Tonight we will start with our girls only dinner and then we will return to pick-up our wonderful husbands and head out for a night of dancing and fun. I will post some pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment