Thursday, December 14, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I can not believe that we are getting so much closer to Christmas. I am so excited. I thought that I had managed to skip getting sick like the rest of the family but I finally broke and got the stomach flu. I came down with it on Tues and the next two days are a real blur. I actually phoned in sick for work both days which was nice to be able to stay home and enjoy some relaxation. So for now Darien is the only one that has not come down with it. I of course am not taking any chances and I keep sending him to bed with a bucket just in case. I am so excited about all the things that are going to be happening in the next little while. My hair dresser friend and her family are coming up this weekend, which is always fun, it is like I have my own salon built right into my house. I have arranged about 10 cuts and 8 colors so it will be really busy, but not for me I get to just sit and visit with everyone that comes to have their hair done. Then next week my mom and mother-in-law arrive from BC. This is very exciting. I must say that I am very blessed to have moms that get along so well and we all have a great time when we get together. So I guess you can tell what I am looking forward to I love my moms. Good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment